High Quality Best Price KN95 Earloop Face Mask with CE & FDA certificates
KN90 masks are the standard for respiratory protective equipment GB2626-2006 promulgated by the National Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine Bureau and the National Standardization Management Committee. Units producing dust masks must obtain a production and operation license in accordance with the law. The production technical specifications of all dust masks must comply with the corresponding standard. This standard specifies the production and technical specifications of respiratory protective equipment, and has strict requirements on the material, structure, appearance, performance, filtration efficiency (dust blocking rate), breathing resistance, detection methods, product identification, packaging, etc. of dust masks. The material of the dust mask must be non-irritating and non-allergenic to the skin, and the filter material is not harmful to the human body. The structure of the dust mask must be convenient to use. The dust rate must be greater than 90%, the dust resistance rate of particle diameter less than 2 microns must be greater than 70%, etc.
1. It should not be easy to cause structural damage, and the design, composition and installation of components should not pose any danger to users;
2. The design of the headband should be adjustable for easy wearing and removal. The mask should be able to be firmly fixed on the face, and there should be no obvious compression or tenderness when worn. The replaceable half-mask and full-face headband Design should be replaceable;
3. It should have as little dead space and larger field of view as possible;
4. When wearing, the lenses of the full-face mask should not cause fogging and other conditions that affect vision;
5. Respiratory protective equipment using replaceable filter elements, exhalation valves, inhalation valves and headbands should be designed for easy replacement and allow users to check the airtightness of the mask and face at any time and conveniently;